Pages


Clockwork Angel Countdown

Monday, May 17, 2010

City of Bones by Cassandra Clare



One of the most amazing books I've ever read! It was more than just a satisfying read and it brought me to a New York I've ever known. The book has almost everything you want to hear, from vampires to demons and all the way to a new race known as the shadowhunters. It was an extroidinary read as it kept my heart racing at almost every second. I reccomend it to anybody out there looking for a current book to read. You won't be disappointed.


Reviews by others:


"This book is nothing less than brilliant! Lovable characters and an exciting plot. The first book just leaves you craving for the next" -Anonymous


"This is one of my favourite books! It's exciting and always keeps you guessing with new suprises at every turn. From the moment I picked up this book, I was addicted! Cassandra Clare keeps you hanging with every page!" -Anonymous

0 comments: