Pages


Clockwork Angel Countdown

Monday, March 8, 2010

Disappointment

Disappointment.
The word that seems to be writing out my life.
I'm talking about everything. When will there be at least just one little moment where I don't screw up something? Or when will the moment be when someone or something ends up disappointing me stop?
It has been going on for far too long now. It's difficult having one disappointment right after the next. I'm referring to everything. Not just guys or family issues, everything. I'm sick of nothing turning or working out. In fact, nothing ever works!
Looking at guy issues: Every single guy I seem to ever get a crush on ends up dating someone else, never looks my way, doesn't know I exist, they don't exist, are out of my league, or just don't feel the same way about me that I do them. And whenever I figure out these things or happen to found out about them, I become overly disappointed with a usual broken heart. (If some of you are familiar with what happened today, then I am sure you all know who I am referring to.)
School issues: I seem to disappoint teachers with my school work or I disappoint myself for not studying or just simply not understanding something that everyone else seems to get.
General Life Issues: I disappoint myself in not being able to accomplish something I want or need and I seem to always do something I will regret.
And then there is the disappoint that I seem to just be giving out to people in buckets. You know what? I'm not even going to go there.
In fact, the post is rather disappointing along with the fact that I cannot seem to be able to write interesting posts about my everyday life, which I meant to do with this one.
Oh, gosh.

2 comments:

Maria Laura said...

I wish I could make you feel better, Amber. Maybe today you felt life was a big disappointment and nothing is worth it, but cheer up. Life can have dark sides, but they are complemented by the good parts that makes us feel so great and small moments that make us think life is really worth while. Just take it as it goes, and don't let small things ruin your whole day. Cheer up!!!
By the way, I really like the stuff you put in your blog :)

Maile said...

I totally know what you mean with the boy stuff. Why can't fictional guys be real?! WHY?!