Pages


Clockwork Angel Countdown

Monday, March 1, 2010

Italian Foods the Best!

After creating an Italian salad yesterday, which was sunday, (yeah, I had to make another salad with a different dressing because I could not leave myself thinking about the other deadly salad) I have fallen in love with Italian food! Actually, Italian is already my favorite type of food and it has been ever since I traveled to Italy, what I meant to say was that I'm in love with making Italian food.
Yeah, that sounds about right.
The Italian salad dressing that I made was so good that I got into this whole Italian frenzy. I was even planning on kindly making an Italian dinner for everyone, only my parents had to make pork chops. :(
Life is sad.
But that doesn't mean I can't cook anything tonight!
BINGO! (the bingo was unnecassary but needed to go on)
By the way, you may be kindly wondering if I'm alright from the horrible sickness I had caught from the nasty salad dressing I had made on saturday. Yeah, I'm now cured. Thanks for asking.

0 comments: