Pages


Clockwork Angel Countdown

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Death of a Salad


I just tasted the worst, absolutely disgusting salad of my life. No joke people. Just the smell of it gave me a headache! Horrible, horrible, horrible! The horrors of it are swirling oh so fast, around and around in my mind! Help me people from dying an early death! I really don't feel so good. I am afraid to say this might very well be my last post.
The two words I want you all to be wary of are *dramatic music please*: Salad Presto!
There I said it! I don't think I can say it again! Oh the terrors and panic attacks that come from just those two little words!
I'm getting woozy so I must be quick! Never, ever, EVER try the darn salad! In fact I don't want you to go on trying it so much that I will NOT put the recipe below.
Salad Presto:
5 cups of mixed greens
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 tablespoon of red wine vinager
A pinch of dry basil
Salt
Pepper
Put greens in medium bowl and mix together the olive oil and red wine vinager in a seperate bowl. Pour dressing over sald and sprinkle basil, salt, and pepper over the top.
I dare you all to try it. Risk your lives! But be aware of the consenquences. In fact, right at this moment I am sinking to the ground of exaustion, typing these last few words, weakly.
I really hope this will not be our last minute together.
Until we meet again! I hope...

0 comments: