Pages


Clockwork Angel Countdown

Monday, February 22, 2010

Any Random Thing

It amazes me how any little kid can just pick up anything off the ground and start playing with it. For example my youngest sister, she found a key chain and some kind of broken plastic thing and started walking them all over her plate at dinner. Then she started talking them and apparently there was some issue about some dead poodle. Um, what?
Little kids puzzle me. I wish I could understand them and be able to play with them. I mean, I have the imagination (which is awesome!) but still. Can any of you just pick up some random thing off the ground or around the house and start making it dance and sing?
Maybe kids just have their own way of doing things that only they can understand.

1 comments:

Maile said...

Well Amber, I find that understanding kids is like reading a book. Once you get in the world, it doesn't have to make sense.
Also you have to think about the fact that little kids are relatively new to this world. Anything and everything looks interesting.
Miss you! ;) and I would die if Zac Effron played Light. Not even kidding.