Pages


Clockwork Angel Countdown

Monday, February 22, 2010

Fictional Is My Type


I'm one of those people who fall in love with fictional characters.

Alex Rider for example, I've read the entire series (well, except for the new one which I'm waiting for it to go into paperback) and I happened to fall in love with him right away. So much in fact, that after hearing there was a movie I ordered it, bought the movie poster, the movie soundtrack, bought the video game, and became overly obsessed with spies from MI6 and the CIA (therefore I started watching Alias), learning different languages, taking martial arts, becoming overly obsessed with England (I now have an England flag hanging on my wall), and so on. And did I mention I wrote down every place, hotel, and activity (like scuba diving) that he has ever been to or did? After of course finding out the places in the books were actual places. And because of this I now know my countries and cities much better than I ever did before!

I know, I know, I know, I'm a freak. But a very happy freak indeed! Because without the existence of Alex Rider, I would have ended up being normal and liked only guys from reality. Okay, not that I don't have any crushes from reality, because I do, but that's another post somewhere in the future. Unless I die tomorrow, because then I'm afraid no other post will ever be coming anytime soon. That's depressing so I'll get back to my one and only true love. So anyways, Alex Rider was my very first fictional character crush. Movin on.

My other true loves from the fictional world include: Jace Wayland, Leven Thumps, the Beast from Beauty and the Beast, Zero, Damen, Sark, Alec, and these other guys that I sadly cannot remember their names at the moment. That's actually really sad.

Well, you get the point. I go for the fictional characters. The ones who don't exist. The ones who will never ever come out of their books/movies/video games. Oh, gosh. I'm going to be a loner when I get older.

* You know, the actor who played Alex Rider, Alex Pettyfer, looked exactly as I imagined him. This resorted to me getting a star crush on the actor himself. Funny how things turn out.

0 comments: