Pages


Clockwork Angel Countdown

Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Circus!!!


I have never been to an actual great circus but that all changed yesterday when I went with some friends, because it was one of their birthdays, and I had a blast! I know some people may say that a fifteen year old going to the circus is childish but they don't know what they are missing! It's some serious wicked stuff! :D
So my friend's mom dopped us off and we went to go grab our reserved tickets only to find out that her dad hadn't actually bought the tickets. She (let's just call my friend...Maria) called her mom who called the boss of the entire circus who just happens to be best friends with Maria's family (did you get all that?). Okay, so here is where everything just gets better. So the guy who's in charge of everthing, his name is Israel, comes on out in an awesome outfit and has gorgeous hair and is good looking! So what he does is talks to the people in charge of tickets and then comes back out only to give us VIP tickets! So were in the very front and very middle! What's even cooler is that the seats were already reserved for someone else but he went ahead and gave them to us and moved the people elsewhere! (The people who originally had the seats weren't there so he didn't actually tell them to move, they arrived later) Then he gave us free Cotton candy and soda, and a Big Bonus! Would you like to know what that big bonus was? Introducing us to a rather good looking guy who works in the show. Can I say gorgeous?
So the show soon starts and all four of me and my friends started bouncing in our seats, so excited that it was starting and we find out the gorgeous guy is a clown in the show! Only not one of those scary clowns like in the states, his make up looked cute and he looked more like...uh, i can't describe, he just didn't look scary and not at all like the ones in the states. But he was so funny and I couldn't stop laughing out loud :)
You know what I never thought I'd be able to do in my life? Pet a tiger. And guess what? I got to do just that! I hope you all get to do it one day! :) I even got my picture taken with the tiger and on an elephant.
It was an amazing experience. I think everyone should go to the circus for their b-day. In ways it is much better than a regular party! In fact, I think I'll be going myself this year! :D
Hope you guys all have one great day! And remember, go to the circus for you birthday!!!!

1 comments:

Melanie said...

ahhhhh!!!!! I love this post sooo much!!! I was HONESTLY lol-ing when I read it. My fave. part had to be the part where you said that Israel came out in an amzing outfit and had really nice hair and was good looking!! lol deff. my fave! Seriously though, this was with-out-a-doubt my FAVORITE-EST birthday in the entire world!!!! [P.S: T.F (i hope you catch my drift) is OFFICIALLY one of the *cutest* guys I have evar seen!](; hahah