Pages


Clockwork Angel Countdown

Thursday, February 4, 2010

It's Me

My name is Amber. I know. A simple name but extremely awesome. Okay, not really but I like to think so. Now back to me. As I said, my name is Amber and I love a lot of things. I love traveling, writing, drawing, reading, playing video games, and a whole lot of other stuff that will take to long to write all of it down! But basically I'm a creative and imaginative dork.
I currently live in Colombia, South America but will move in June because I usually move every two to three years (I'm an army brat). I'm hopeing to move back to my fantastic friends in AZ but we may move up to Idaho where my relatives are! I haven't made a snowman in longer than four years so I think it's time we move to Idaho where there's just foot after foot of snow in the winter. That reminds me. Isn't Idaho the potato state?
Did I mention I love to write? Well I looooovvvvveeeee to write! I want to be able to become an author one day. Doesn't matter if I'm famous or not, I just want to see my written work on a store bookshelf. Although I will be honest and say that I'm not really writing anything at the moment. I keep starting a new story only to stop after a sentence or two. I think I have developed the syndrome Writer's Block, which is a very serious matter. How I am supposed to get my fantasies on paper?!
So that is basically me...I think. Unless I forgot to say something really important about myself that I should tell you guys..... I have a feeling I did leave something out. Well, I'm stumped.
Until then!

0 comments: