Pages


Clockwork Angel Countdown

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My 100+ reading list for 2010!


This year is all about competitions and challenges. I've already joined three and I'm now joining another! So what exactly is my new challenge that I have joined? Well, I think you can pretty much figure it out just from looking at the title. Yep, that's right. I'm going to read 100 books or more this year. Way to go me!


I've never done anything like this before, but I'm still hoping that I can still anyways complete this goal of mine. If I don't accomplish it, then "Oh well there's always next year" is all I can say. Just kidding. I think I would end up tearing out all my hair due to the fact that I failed.

So what about you guys? I'm talking to all you book nerds. Why don't you all join me and see if we can do this! Yeah!


List of 100+ Books for 2010!

1. Tithe
2. Vampire Academy book 1
3. Ranger's Apprentice #1
4. Ranger's Apprentice #2
5. Ranger's Apprentice #3
6. Ranger's Apprentice #4
7. Lily Dale Awakening
8. Dragon's Keep
9. Twisted
10. Pretty Little Liars: Heartless
11. The Luxe
12. Secret of the Sirens
13. Dreamland
14. Dead Connection
15. Witch Child
16. Metamorphoses: A play
17. Night
18. Vampire Academy: Frostbite
19. Two Way Street
20. Perfect Chemistry
21. Vampire Academy: Shadow Kiss
22. Neverwhere

0 comments: