Pages


Clockwork Angel Countdown

Sunday, March 14, 2010

I Joined Script Frenzy!




So, having a passion for writing and having the mind of an idiot, I have decided to join Nanowrimo's Script Frenzy! For the month of April I have to write a 100-page script. Why does this make me an idiot? For the fact that I don't have the darn time to write a play/movie/graphic novel script! In fact, I don't even have time to be writing this post! I'm supposed to be doing my homework which I have a lot of and happens to be what I'm talking about.


School leaves me no time to do what I want to do, but thinking back to the amazing month of November, I realize that I must do this. It was so much fun writing my story in a period of stress and happiness! It will make for good practice and I've never done anything like this! So let's hope I can get going at it!


By the way, what do you think I should make my script about? Comment! :)


2 comments:

Hillary said...

That's the right idea!

Don't let the stuff you have to do get in the way of what you want to do.

Best of luck with it! You'll do great!

Hillary
http://hillarydepiano.com/scriptfrenzy/

Maile said...

hmm...write about a purple polar bear...:) i love being random